New academic year has just started. Studies are supposed to be one of the most beautiful times in life of every person. Unfortunately, for many students from abroad it is also a difficult time when everything seems strange and problematic.
But it doesn’t need to be.
That is why Welcome Point UW is organizing Cultural Orientation Workshops at which international students at the UW will learn more about Poland, city of Warsaw, characters important for the Polish culture, most common behavior and communication styles, communication in multicultural environment, and plenty more.
The main goal of this free event is to provide newcomers with tools that will ease their life in a new place at the very beginning, when help is much needed.
- October 5th, 3.00 to 7.15 p.m. (break included) – this workshop, financed by ZIP programme, is dedicated specifically to :
• 2nd and 3rd year BA (undergraduate) students
• 4th and 5th year long-cycle students
• all MA (post-graduate) students.
Registration deadline: September 25th, 10.00 am
- October 17th, 3.00 to 7.15 p.m. (break included) – this workshop is open for all long-term MA, BA, and doctoral students, financed by NAWA The Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange
Registration will be open soon.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
Participation in the workshops is free of charge, but requires prior registration and a consent to take part in ZIP programme.
Please be aware that these are stationary events and they require your full presence and participation – from 3.00 to 7.15 pm.
To register, please fill out the form corresponding to your workshop of choice:
- October, 5th [registration form available here]
Registration is open.
- October, 17th
Registration to be open soon.