General information

The Polish government has opened borders for those of you who are escaping from the military conflict.

Even if you don’t have a place to stay in Poland, the temporary place of residence will be allocated to you at one of listed Reception Points or at Information and Support Points for refugees in particular cities. In Warsaw:

  • Multicultural Centre, 54 Jagiellońska Street, +48 22 648 11 11 and +48 604 932 969, from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
  • Western Railway Station (in the Railway Station building from Jerozolimskie Avenue, on level -1), from 8.00 am to 8.00 pm
  • Eastern Railway Station (in the building of the Railway Station from Kijowska Street), open 24 hours a day
  • Ukraiński Dom (Zamenhofa Street 1, +48 727 805 764, e-mail: ), from 9.00 am to 7.00 pm


Information points in Warsaw and information in Ukrainian language are also available on pages of City of Warsaw

Warsaw has also set up a Hotline for citizens of Ukraine: 505 700 701, open daily from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm.

We also encourage you to check verified information on staying in Poland here:

The Act on assistance for citizens of Ukraine in connection with armed conflict on the territory of that country (UA/PL)

Legal information for people seeking admission to stay in Poland

Information for students and researchers coming from Ukraine (PDF UA)

Lost documents of Ukrainian citizens

Ukrainian citizens who lost their documents in the capital city of Warsaw, please contact the Lost Property Office directly at Dzielna 15 Street, from 8.00-16.00.

E-mail: or to the City Contact Center Warsaw 19115 on the number 19115 or 222219115 (Polish and Ukrainian service).

If you need help or want to get involved in supporting Ukrainians, complete the form on the:

  • government website: – available in Ukrainian, English and Polish
  • online platform created by Polish non government organizations to mach person seeking accommodation with the person offering it: – available in Ukrainian, English, Polish, Russian

These institutions and organizations also may be helpful these days: