Welcome to Poland!
To make it easier for you to find your way around, we have created a guide to the most important formalities you will encounter here. We hope this will help you settle in and make your life easier.
We would like to remind you that if you have any doubts or problems, we are available to help you: by telephone, e-mail or live in our offices.
You can find here:
- what PESEL is and how to get your PESEL number
- helpful information for opening a bank account
- all you need to know about healthcare
- how to register your address
- information on transport in Warsaw
- research the airports and available transportation options in Warsaw
- cost of living and how Polish currency looks like