TRUSTED PROFILE – WHAT IS IT?
Trusted Profile (Profil Zaufany) is a free tool, which allows you to verify your identity online. With a Trusted Profile you can take care of most official matters without the need to print or sign any documents, or to visit any offices in person.
HOW TO CREATE A TRUSTED PROFILE?
- If you have a bank account in any of these banks: Alior, Pekao, BOŚ, Millenium, Getin, Envelo, Crédit Agricole, BNP Paribas, ING, PKO, BS Brodnica, Santander, mBank, Inteligo, BPS, you can create a Trusted Profile at home.
Electronic banking allows you to request that your bank forwards your personal information to the pz.gov.pl system. Scroll to the bottom of the page and choose Załóż Profil Zaufany i potwierdź ONLINE. You will be asked to choose your bank. After choosing your bank, you will be forwarded to the login page of your electronic banking system.
- If you do not have a bank account in one of these banks, you will need to verify your identity in person, in one of the “Verification Points”.
Scroll to the bottom of the pz.gov.pl website and choose Załóż Profil Zaufany i potwierdź W PUNKCIE POTWIERDZAJĄCYM. You will be asked to input your login information, your personal information, and your contact information. Below you will find screenshots from the website with translations.
Afterwards, if you choose to verify your identity in person, you will be able to choose a Verification Point. You have 14 days to visit the Verification Point and confirm your identity.
Other important information
- For your convenience, make sure to memorize your username and password.
- Do not share your login information – your Trusted Profile contains important personal data which ONLY YOU should have free access to.
- Your trusted profile is valid for 3 years, but can easily be extended for another 3 years.