Loans for housing acquisition and renovation

UW employees, retired employees, and pensioners can apply for loans for:

  • renovation or modernization of an apartment or house,
  • co-financing of down-payments for a house or apartment,
  • purchasing an apartment,
  • purchasing a first apartment.

Employees and full-time PhD students can apply for loans for renovation of their premises in the Faculty Residence Hall.

Forms and applications:

Applications should be printed double-sided.



English version prepared by CeNT UW.