UW employees, retired employees, and pensioners can apply for loans for:
- renovation or modernization of an apartment or house,
- co-financing of down-payments for a house or apartment,
- purchasing an apartment,
- purchasing a first apartment.
Employees and full-time PhD students can apply for loans for renovation of their premises in the Faculty Residence Hall.
Forms and applications:
- application for a loan for the purchase of the first apartment (in Polish only),
- application for a loan for the purchase or renovation of an apartment (in Polish only).
Applications should be printed double-sided.
English version prepared by CeNT UW.