Types of support:
- Social Benefits Fund (ISBF) support, which includes:
- various forms of vacation
- financial aid
- educational voucher
- sports and recreation
- loans for housing acquisition and renovation
- Faculty Residence Hall accommodation
- Credit and Loan Fund
Social Benefits Fund
The Institution’s Social Benefits Fund (ISBF) is operated by the:
Social Affairs Office
Krakowskie Przedmieście 24
The Small Courtyard
tel. 22 55 20 868, 22 55 22 609, 22 55 20 419
The Social Affairs Office is open from Monday to Friday 10am-3pm.
Persons entitled to benefits financed by the Social Benefits Fund:
- employees, their children, and spouses,
- PhD students and their children,
- pensioners and retired employees of the University of Warsaw.
Information about the processing of personal data (in Polish only)
Regulations of the Instutution’s Social Benefits Fund (in Polish only)
English version prepared by CeNT UW.