We invite all international students and PhD candidates to the “Onboarding at the University of Warsaw” workshops, aimed at:
- acquainting the participants with the structure of the University, especially with offices and units that address different matters regarding student life;
- familiarizing participants with the norms and customs of communication in the academic environment in Poland, with particular emphasis on online communication;
- introducing participants with the “DIVE” communication model, facilitating communication in a multicultural environment;
- providing a space for discussion and exchange of knowledge/experiences regarding specific situations related to studying at the University of Warsaw.
- October 5th, 3.30 to 8 p.m. (break included) – this workshop is open for all long-term MA, BA, and doctoral students
- October 10th, 3.30 to 8 p.m. (break included) – this workshop, financed by ZIP programme, is dedicated specifically to :
• 2nd and 3rd year BA (undergraduate) students
• 4th and 5th year long-cycle students
• all MA (post-graduate) students.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
Participation in the workshops is free of charge, but requires prior registration. The information regarding the location of the workshops will be provided after registration.
To register, please fill out the form corresponding to your workshop of choice:
- October 5th [registration form available here]
Registration deadline: 30th September, 11.59pm
- October 10th [registration form available here]
Registration deadline: 6th October, 12.00pm