We are happy to invite all long-term international students to the next edition of ‘Career Planning’ workshops with a professional trainer Joanna Jasińska, PhD.
The purpose of our workshop is:
- familiarizing participants with the current trends on the Polish labor market (including the pandemic), the expectations of employers and methods of effective job search,
- clarification of skills and predispositions and individual professional goals of workshop participants,
- creating a platform for exchanging experiences of workshop participants related to searching and working in Poland
- discussion of the rules for creating application documents (CV and cover letter) and their preparation for each of the workshop participants on additional meeting,
- creating an individual (general) vocational activation plan for each participant,
- simulation of interview with the employer regarding work – self-presentation
WHEN? 16th – 17th December 2020, 10 am – 1:30 pm.
Please note that attendance during two days of workshops as well as additional meeting is required.
WHERE? If you qualify for the workshop, we will send you a link to the meeting on one of the online platforms.
Who can participate?
- 2nd and 3rd year students of 1st cycle (Bachelor’s degree)
- 4th and 5th year students of uniform Master studies
- students of 2nd cycle (Master’s degree)
Hurry up! The places are limited.
To register to the workshop please fill in the form.
Application deadline: 7th December 2020, 12 pm.
‘Career Planning’ workshop is organised within the Integrated Development Programme at the University of Warsaw and funded by European Social Fund. The objective, pursuing at the University of Warsaw between 2018-2022, is to develop competence of students and employees as well as implement the instruments which upgrade the management process of the University of Warsaw.