The tough time of exams is coming up and to help you prepare for them we have a workshop.
- identify the causes of procrastination (postponing important tasks) and the effects of procrastination on health
- learn methods to prevent procrastination
- learn techniques for effective time management
- learn how to work in a group
- strengthening creative search for solutions
- learn strategies for effective learning before exams
- create a personalised action plan
In addition, this is an excellent opportunity to integrate with other international students.
That’s why we are pleased to invite you to a full-day workshop on ‘Exams are coming! How to be(come) effective learner and get rid of unnecessary stress.’ on May 30th from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
The language of instruction: English
The workshop time includes a break and a lunch meal (ordered for the registered participants).
The Faculty of Modern Languages
address: Dobra 55. The room number will be announced later
‘Exams are coming! How to be(come) effective learner and get rid of unnecessary stress.’ workshop on 30th May (Tuesday) is financed by the The University’s Integrated Development Programme (ZIP programme)
and so it’s dedicated for long-term students of the University of Warsaw who are:
- 2nd and 3rd year BA (undergraduate/1-cycle) students,
- all MA (post-graduate/2-cycle) students,
- 4th and 5th year long-cycle students.
HOW TO APPLY?
The registration is open till Thursday, 25th May, 11.00 am via the registration link.
Participants are obliged to attend the whole workshop in person – from 9.00 till 4.00, and to fill in a ZIP declaration programme which will be sent to them when the registration is closed.
Hurry up! The places are limited.
‘Exams are coming! How to be(come) effective learner and get rid of unnecessary stress.’ workshop is organised within the Integrated Development Programme at the University of Warsaw and funded by European Social Fund. The objective, pursuing at the University of Warsaw between 2018-2023, is to develop competence of students and employees as well as implement the instruments which upgrade the management process of the University of Warsaw.