The International Relations Office has opened a call for applications in the programme „Study Visits Programme for Ukrainian Students and Doctoral Candidates at the University of Warsaw”.
An application for admission to the Programme can be submitted by any student or doctoral candidate who is a citizen of Ukraine or Poland, was enrolled at a Ukrainian university in the 2021/22 academic year, and arrived in the Republic of Poland no earlier than February 24, 2022 (or is still in Ukraine).
The condition for participation is to conduct research work at the University of Warsaw, in any of the areas offered at the university.
In addition, accepted students and doctoral candidates may, but do not have to, register for classes and Polish language courses, provided classes are available during the visit.
Duration of the visit: from 3 to 6 months.
Duration of the Programme: from April 27, 2022 to the end of the academic year 2022/2023.
Accepted candidates will be exempt from tuition fees and receive funding for living expenses and accommodation up to PLN 1,500 per month (students) and up to PLN 2,100 per month (doctoral candidates).
Students and doctoral candidates interested in participating in the Programme should take the following steps:
- register in the Online Admission System for Candidates from Ukraine
- submit all necessary documents in the Online Admission System for Candidates from Ukraine:
- application form;
- description of the study programme at the Ukrainian university;
- research plan at the University of Warsaw;
- CV – in the case of PhD students;
- document confirming affiliation with a Ukrainian university, e.g. scan of a student or doctoral student ID card, certificate of being a student or doctoral student, certificate of admission to studies – if the candidate is in possession of such a document at the time of applying for participation in the Programme;
- copy of a passport or other identity document;
- document confirming crossing the Polish border not earlier than February 24, 2022 or a declaration if the candidate is still in Ukraine.
Documents should be submitted in Polish or English.
Study Visits for Ukraine – Application Instructions (PDF ENG)
A candidate will be accepted to the Programme once their research plan is accepted by the hosting department at UW and an academic supervisor is assigned.
Applications will be processed within 30 days from the date of submission.
Recruitment will be conducted by the International Relations Office of the University of Warsaw on a continuous competitive basis, until places are available.
If you have any questions, please send the email to: email@example.com