We’re happy to invite all international employees of the University of Warsaw for a short online course on how to settle your personal income tax in Poland.
Maybe you know it all, but if you encounter any problems….
The meeting will take place on March 24th, between 2 PM – 4.30 PM (CET) on the Zoom Platform.
The registration for the course will be open from 14th to 20th March via Kampus Platform https://inicjatywadoskonalosci.uw.edu.pl/en/development/
Inquiries may be sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The general aim of the course dedicated to the UW international employees is to develop competence to calculate personal income tax in Poland applicable to different employment contracts with the University of Warsaw.
During the course the participants will:
- find out what the income tax obligations in Poland are;
- learn methods of calculating personal income tax due;
- practice filling out required tax returns;
- exchange experiences on the subject of income taxation in Poland.
Teacher: Marek Żukowski, Faculty of Economic Sciences UW
Course implemented under Action II.2.3. “Support of the relocation process of employees from abroad by introducing solutions facilitating involvement of new foreign employees to work at UW and preparation to stay in Poland” of the “Excellence Initiative – Research University” (IDUB) Programme at the University of Warsaw.
- Regulations for qualification and participation in development activities aimed at improving the competencies of employees at the University of Warsaw, undertaken in the “Excellence Initiative – Research University” (IDUB) Programme
- Consent by the immediate supervisor to exempt an employee, who is not an academic teacher, from part or all of the working day, for the time necessary to arrive on time for compulsory classes and for the duration of the development activity carried out under the IDUB Programme
- Information on the processing of personal data