New rules for booking meetings at the Department of Foreigners

The Department of Foreigners has introduced changes to secure the visit booking system: a two-step login to the inPOL system, mandatory generation TRP application also on the MOS website, and a new booking form.

Changes in the inPOL system

Since April, 2024 you have had to go through a two-step verification process to log in to your inPOL account:
1. logging in with your username and password
2. entering the single-use code sent to the e-mail address provided in the inPOL

Read more about the inPOL system

MOS website

To be able to book an appointment at the Department of Foreigners you have to generate an application form not only the inPOL system but also on the MOS website. You can do it in 3 easy steps:

  1. Set up a MOS account
  2. login to your account
  3. Complete, save and print the application form

The MOS website is available in English, French, Ukrainian, Russian, Vietnamese, Arabic. The language can be changed at the top right of the page.

The application number (barcode at the bottom of the form) is required when booking an appointment at the Department of Foreigners, as well as the application itself – printed from the MOS – must be submitted to the Department.

New appointment booking system

In order to submit documents in person at the Department of Foreigners, you have to book an appointment on the new booking website (outside inPOL):

  • In addition to the standard details such as name, surname, date of birth, passport number, visa/residence card expiry date, etc., you will need to provide the TRP application numbers generated in two government systems: inPOL and MOS.  
  • The booking form is activated every week on Monday between 8 am and 10 am.
  • After completing the form, you should receive an appointment date by e-mail within 5 working days. In case of lack of slots or an error in the registration form, you will receive an email notification asking you to retry your booking next Monday.
  • Slots are granted for 5 weeks ahead e.g. in May for mid-June, in June for mid-July and so on. If your visa/visa-free travel/residence card expires earlier than the nearest available slot, we recommend that you either send your application by post (registered letter via Polish Post Office – Poczta Polska) or apply through a registry office.

Please note that it is mandatory to submit printed applications from both government systems, namely inPOL and MOS. People who come to the meeting without the necessary documentation from inPOL and MOS will be unable to proceed with their appointment.