Do you ask yourself following questions: Do I need to legalise my stay? How can I do it during a pandemic? We all know that the subject of legalisation of stay in Poland might seem extremely complicated in the beginning! That’s why Welcome Point would like to invite all students for two informational meetings on legal issues concerning residence in Poland.
The meeting will be led by specialists from The Association for Legal Intervention, who professionally provide assistance in legalising the stay of foreigners.
This year’s edition will be held online due to the pandemic.
- Meeting conducted in English: 9th November 2020, 1:30 pm.
- Meeting conducted in Polish: 10th November 2020, 1:30 pm.
The programme of both meetings includes:
- Legalisation of residence in Poland (visa, permanent residence permit)
- Differences between student visa and a temporary residence permit
- Procedure of application for a residence permit
- Taking up a job during studies
- Legalisation of stay after obtaining university diploma
- Polish descent and Card of the Pole holders’ rights
- Special solutions for foreigners caused by the outbreak of the coronavirus pandemic
To register for a meeting in English, click here.
To register for a meeting in Polish, click here.
Don’t forget that the application deadline is 2nd November at 12 pm – extended to 5th November
Thank you very much for such great interest in our meetings! Below you can find presentations from The Association for Legal Intervention.