April is the last month to submit an annual tax declaration in Poland.
The procress of submitting the tax declarations can be challenging and to make the process a bit easier, Welcome Point invites international employees of the University of Warsaw to join a series of free tax constultations in April. The consultations are conducted by a tax expert from the Faculty of Economic Sciences, mgr. Marek Żukowski.
When and where?
The consultations will be provided both online and in person on every Friday in April between 10 am to 12 pm (CET):
- 7th of April – Online – Zoom platform;
- 14th of April – In person, Welcome Point Office at the Main Campus of the University of Warsaw;
- 21st of April – In person, Welcome Point Office at the Main Campus of the University of Warsaw;
- 28th of April – Online – Zoom Platform.
One consultation session lasts up to 30 min.
How to register?
In order to register you have to:
- Read the following document on the processing of personal data (click here to find the document) and write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org that you accept it.
- Choose a day and an available time slot via Doodle : Registration for Tax Consultations.
We kindly ask you to let us know beforehand if you decide to resign from the consultation you have registered for so that we can inform other employees who require advisory as well.
Who can take part?
- International UW Employees with an active employment contract (particularly: umowa o pracę, mianowanie.)
- In case there are any free places left, PhD students also can sign up for a tax consultation.
Course implemented under Action II.2.3. “Support of the relocation process of employees from abroad by introducing solutions facilitating involvement of new foreign employees to work at UW and preparation to stay in Poland” of the “Excellence Initiative – Research University” (IDUB) Programme at the University of Warsaw.