Who is who? Contact us


Katarzyna Basisty

If you are not sure who can answer your questions and deal with your matters, I will be glad to help you out with problems concerning University procedures and student life, and direct you to the right place. Together we will make your transition to the University as smooth as possible.

Admissions Office

Located on the ground floor of the Kazimierzowski Palace (map), the Admissions Office will guide you through the procedure of applying for full time studies at the University of Warsaw (Bachelor and Master degrees). They will inform you about the most up-to-date full time course offer available at UW, application requirements and terms of studying in Poland and other related matters.

Office for Student Affairs

If you are a full-time student of a Bachelor or Master degree, the staff of the Office for Student Affairs will assist you at the beginning and during your studies in Warsaw in matters related to welfare and legalisation of stay (residence permit). You can also get information about the foundation year there.

International Relations Office

You need to visit IRO if you are an exchange student coming to study at UW for up to one year. The IRO staff will assist you in all administrative matters related to your stay, including processing of your application, issuing your student ID or providing you with a confirmation of arrival/departure.

Welcome Point Map (pdf)