Tomorrow, Welcome Point pavilion will be opened for the last day this year. October was a really busy month for us and we are happy that we could help you in your first days in Warsaw.
Welcome Point organized many events for the new international students:
- Welcome Day, during which students got basic information about Poland and studies,
- Intensive Polish Language Course, where students learned basic expressions to communicate with Polish people everyday,
- Campus tours, where students learned how to find their way on the main campus of UW,
- Safety Workshops in English, where students learned how to be safe and what is legal in Warsaw.
In the last 2 weeks of October, Welcome Point organizes:
- Safety Workshops in Polish
- Cultural Orientation Workshops in English.
You can find more information about these events on our website.
If you have any more questions or if you encounter any problems during the semester, feel welcome to visit us in our office on the small courtyard of the main campus of the UW. Welcome Point is opened for the entire year, 5 days a week, from 9am to 4:30pm. We hope that you will have a great stay in Poland!