What’s our goal? –> To explore your perspective and look at UW through the eyes of our students!
This is definitely something for you if:
- you are interested in the possibility of self-development;
- you would like to have a real impact on the work of the UW;
- you are a sociable person who enjoys working in a group;
We want to invite our international students to participate in workshops to have an active part in shaping our University reality.
What can you get?
- a unique opportunity of integration with other members of the UW’s international community;
- acquiring and developing soft skills;
- an impact on the UW’s community;
- developing intercultural competences;
- advancing skills in the online communication and learning;
- possibility to share your ideas and opinion in the context of the current situation;
- a certificate confirming your participation.
The workshops will last about 3,5 hours and will be held using one of the online platforms.
When? 24th June 2020, 11:45 am – 3:15 pm
Registration form: https://forms.gle/xBwsEQFxPxgUAmWGA
Deadline to fill the registration form: 18th June 2020, 12:00 pm.
Please note that the presence at the entire workshop is essential to us.