As a student of the UW you can apply for an internship within the Erasmus+ programme. Admissions are held at candidate’s unit of origin (faculty/institute) and are based on following criteria:
- internship’s programme compliance with student’s area of studies;
- student’s accomplishments;
- proven knowledge of language in which internship will be conducted;
- filled in “Learning Agreement for Traineeships – Before the mobility” form.
If you are interested in the participation in this programme and you meet all requirements, you can choose foreign higher education institution that you would like to visit. Remember that this institution has to have the Erasmus Charter for Higher Education and has to be located in one of the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, North Macedonia, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey. In some special cases, and when it is justified, students are allowed to do their internship in a diplomatic post (e.g. embassy or consulate). Please read the „Step by step” guide.
After that, contact chosen foreign institution and at your Faculty in order to prepare your internship programme (Learning Agreement for Traineeships, Before the Mobility part). Later on fill in:
- the application form receive signatures of your mobility coordinator and dean of your Faculty;
- statement regarding your previous participation in LLP-Erasmus/ Erasmus and/or Erasmus Mundus programmes.
and then submit it in International Relations Office (English version of the website in development).
You will be informed about the decision and further steps you ought to take.
If you have any questions regarding this subject, please, contact our International Relations Office: email@example.com.