The University of Warsaw is offering an unpaid forty-hour intensive Polish language course. The course is aimed at preparing international students for living, learning, working and enjoying in Poland. Participants of the course will explore at the elementary level secrets of the Polish language and acquire knowledge of Polish culture essential to reside in Poland.
The course is intended for second-cycle degree students of the University of Warsaw*.
Benefits of the course:
- unpaid participation
- 40 hours of Polish language (32h of linguistic skills / 8h of cultural classes) at basic level
- educational materials
- professional and passionate teaching team
- classes in the Main Campus of the University of Warsaw
- absorbing atmosphere in international environment
WHEN: 17-28 September 2018
WHERE: the Main Campus of the University of Warsaw, 26/28 Krakowskie Przedmieście Street, the Institute of Archaeology UW.
Hurry up! The places available for candidates willing to participate in the Intensive Polish Language Course at the University of Warsaw are limited.
To register to the course please contact Welcome Point email@example.com
* Only the international second-cycle degree students who previously did not graduate first-cycle studies at the University of Warsaw.
“The Polish Language Course” is organised within the Comprehensive Growth Plan at the University of Warsaw and funded by European Social Fund. The objective, pursuing at the University of Warsaw between 2018-2022, is to develop competence of students and employees as well as implement the instruments which upgrade the management process of the University of Warsaw.