Your opportunity to experience enthusiasm for excellence in Poland’s Phoenix city of Warsaw!
- to enable our students to network with lecturers with teaching and research experience
in diverse academic systems other than our own;
- to enrich our course catalogue with currently unavailable topics and fields;
- to offer courses in a variety of international languages, taught by native speakers;
- to enhance long-term cooperation with global universities sharing our commitment to excellence.
RULES AND ELIGIBILITY:
- Overall project duration: from January 2019 to January 2022;
- Possible duration of stay: 2-5 months;
- Gross monthly grant amount: 20 000 PLN
- Standard health insurance with the National Health Fund (NFZ);
- Assistance: from a University of Warsaw researcher at the host department acting as liaison officer (initial orientation, administrative procedures, syllabus development and event organisation);
- Selection criteria: candidate’s academic profile and teaching proposal quality;
- Selection procedure: candidates need to contact the prospective University of Warsaw host department, that can submit an application, while final decision will be made by the Rector-appointed Commission
- Read more:
- 30 teaching hours and 10 office hours for duration of stay up to 3 months;
- 60 teaching hours and 10 office hours if staying for more than 3 months.
- At least one open lecture at Ph.D. seminar
‘Visiting lecturers Grants’ are organised within the Integrated Development Programme at the University of Warsaw and funded by European Social Fund. The objective, pursuing at the University of Warsaw between 2018-2022, is to develop competence of students and employees as well as implement the instruments which upgrade the management process of the University of Warsaw.