There are many ways to come to Poland in order to study. You can apply like every other student, try going on Erasmus or coming to us based on bilateral agreement that your country might have with Poland.
It is important to remember though that all actions regarding your potential participation in this programme will be coordinated by NAWA (Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange). It is them who you will contact to submit your application and to get some more information.
The offer is dedicated to candidates from following countries: Armenia, Belarus, Bulgaria, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Egypt, France, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Korea, Macedonia, Mexico, Mongolia, Germany, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Switzerland, Taiwan, Ukraine, Vietnam and Yemen. Your objective within this programme might be various, you might:
- participate in scientific internship;
- undertake full-time studies;
- complete part of your studies in Poland;
- study visit;
- gather materials for your thesis;
- conduct teaching activities.
Candidates have to be nominated by a foreign partner institution with which Poland signed a proper agreement (in some cases it will be acceptable for Polish diplomatic and consular post or the Polish Institute to issue such a nomination).
Who is this programme dedicated to?
- candidates who completed secondary school in their country of residence;
- students at foreign universities;
- doctoral students at foreign universities or scientific institutions;
- graduates who received their diplomas not earlier than two years before the current call for proposals and have recommendation from their university
- academic and/or didactic researchers of foreign universities or scientific institutes.
The visit may last from 3 days up to 12 months in a given academic year.
If the international agreement provides for paying a scholarship by the host party, the Programme provides financing of this scholarship to cover the maintenance costs of the Beneficiary at the Polish academic centre. If the international agreement provides for paying a scholarship by the sending party, the scholarship is paid by the sending party, in a manner and amount provided for by the legislation of the sending country.