USOS (University Study-Oriented System) is a student management information system in which each student has their own account. In USOS you can register for courses, check your marks, or apply for a place in a student dormitory.
Login and password:
– short-time students: International Relations Office (IRO)
– full-time students: students office of your faculty
As soon as you determine what courses you would like to take, you can create a timetable of your schedule. Please note, that registration rules may differ across all faculties/institutes. You are strongly advised to check with your faculty before you start registering for your courses (e.g. you will be automatically assigned to some courses while for some of them you will have to register on the USOSweb, which is a web interface of USOS).
If you are one of the exchange students (including Erasmus+ students) please follow instructions sent by your contact person from the International Relations Office. The way you register for courses depends on your receiving faculty or institute.
On-line registration is obligatory for all optional university courses, foreign language courses and examinations, PE courses and for courses required to be awarded teaching qualifications.
- Each student receives a number of tokens (virtual „currency”) that can be used to register for particular courses.
- Each registration consists of one or more rounds.
- Make sure that you have checked the registration and course withdrawal deadlines and remember that registration is on a first-come, first-served basis up to the limit of places available in each group.