The Programme of the meeting includes:
- practical information about living in Poland (the costs of living, public services, transportation, banking, values and concepts specific to Poland);
- health care (overview of the medical system, insurance, what to do in emergency situation, the rights of the patients);
- laws, rights and responsibilities (basic laws and rules which govern the country, visa and resident card information, public institutions and services, commonly broken laws);
- housing (finding accommodation, rights and responsibilities as a renter or tenant, interpreting a lease, costs of housing, safety measures in the house, registration);
- education (rules at the University, educational system for students);
- cultural adaptation, cross-cultural communication.
The Workshops will be conducted in English and will be held on 25th – 26th of September and on 27th -28th of September from 10 am to 5 pm on the University Main Campus (the exact place will be given to the accepted participants).
Please note that there is no possibility of attending only a part or only one day of the workshop.
As we can accept only a limited number of participants, please register by filling in this form.
Registration will be open till 22nd of September, 1 pm.
Participation is completely free of charge.
In case of any questions please do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be waiting for you!