The University of Warsaw Library stays closed until 29th November 2020 in connection with the Regulation of the Council of Ministers of 6th November 2020: “a restriction on the operation of public and scientific libraries shall be established.”
- The return dates of: borrowed books, Kindle readers and keys to individual work booths have been postponed to 15th December 2020.
- There will be no charges for books overdue in the period from 7th to 29th November 2020.
- The University of Warsaw Library books ordered before 7th November 2020 and reservations ready for pick-up are waiting for collection until 4th December (applies to the Circulation Desk and the Reading Room).
- The possibility of ordering books from the University of Warsaw Library as well as requesting keys to the individual work booths has been disabled, but they can still be booked.
- The service of scanning is still available.
- The service of free scanning for the UW community is still available. Paid scans can be ordered by other interested parties.