Do you ask yourself the following questions: Do I need to legalise my stay? How can I do it during a pandemic? We all know that the subject of legalisation of stay in Poland might seem extremely complicated in the beginning! That’s why Welcome Point would like to invite all students for two informational meetings on legal issues concerning residence in Poland.
The meeting will be led by specialists from The Association for Legal Intervention, who professionally provide assistance in legalising the stay of foreigners.
This year’s edition will be held online.
- Meeting conducted in Polish: 24th November 2021, 2:00 pm. – presentation to download (PDF PL)
- Meeting conducted in English: 25th November 2021, 2:00 pm. – presentation to download (PDF ENG)
The programme of both meetings includes:
- Legalisation of residence in Poland (visa, permanent residence permit)
- Differences between student visa and a temporary residence permit
- Procedure of application for a residence permit
- Taking up a job during studies
- Legalisation of stay after obtaining university diploma
- Polish descent and Card of the Pole holders’ rights
- Special solutions for foreigners caused by the outbreak of the coronavirus pandemic
The meeting is dedicated to students from non-EU countries.
Don’t forget that the application deadline is 22nd November at 12 pm.
Please remember that the information in these presentation was valid for the 24th and 25th of November 2021 and some regulations may change.