Foreign students, doctoral students and employees of the University of Warsaw legally residing in Poland can be vaccinated for free against COVID-19 and obtain a vaccination certificate.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- in the case of previous vaccination in Poland, referrals are generated by the system after an appropriate period of time passing from the previous vaccination
- in the case of previous vaccinations abroad, you should have a vaccination certificate translated into Polish by a sworn translator. To find a translator, you can use this online tool. Then make an appointment at the clinic on Waryńskiego 10a (a doctor there can issue a referral)
- document ID/Passport. You do not need a PESEL number.
HOW TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT FOR A VACCINATION:
subscriptions in CenterMed at: (+48) 22 592 48 10 – for UW staff and English-speaking students
IMPORTANT: CenterMed no longer vaccinates with 1st and 2nd dose, only with a booster dose.
- vaccine – szczepionka
- vaccination point – punkt szczepień
- e-referral – e-skierowanie
- first dose – pierwsza dawka
- second dose – druga dawka
- third dose – trzecia dawka
- fourth dose – czwarta dawka
- booster – dawka przypominająca
- vaccination certificate – certyfikat szczepień