The University of Warsaw is offering an unpaid 30-hour online Polish language course. Classes will be held twice a week between 17th April and 16th June. The courses are intended for University employees.
This trimester we offer:
- 30 hours of Polish language classes
- free participation
- professional and passionate teaching team of Polonicum UW
- online classes
- placement test
- great atmosphere in the international environment
Obligations of participants:
- active participation
- at least 80% presence rate
WHEN AND WHERE?
- A0 group conducted by Ms. Agnieszka Jastrzębska, Tuesday and Thursday at 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
The second trimester of the course for beginners. Course aimed for those who already have learnt basic vocabulary, Polish alphabet and courtesy expressions.
- A1 group conducted by Ms. Katarzyna Kołak-Danyi, Monday and Wednesday at 8:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
The continuation of the course (fourth trimester) focused on developing basic communication skills that might be useful during working and living in Poland.
- A2 group conducted by Ms. Małgorzata Malinowska, Monday and Wednesday at 4:45 p.m. – 6:15 p.m.
The upper beginners course (second trimester) aimed at communication in everyday tasks requiring no more than a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
- B1 group conducted by Ms. Paulina Potasińska, Monday and Wednesday at 4:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
The third trimester of the course aimed at learning communication skills that might be useful during working and living in Poland.
WHO CAN APPLY?
The course is intended for international employees of the University of Warsaw.
An employee should be understood as a person employed during the period of implementation of the development activity at the University on the basis of a contract of employment or appointment, in the group of academic teachers or non-academic employees;
HOW TO SIGN-UP?
To sign-up visit the course page on the Kampus Platform (CAS account is required to log in):
- A0.2 group (beginners)
- A1.4 group (not so beginners, after at least half a year of Polish classes)
- A2.2 group (upper beginners)
- B1.3 group (intermediate)
- Monday, April 10th, 11:55 p.m. (CET)
We will verify the sign-ups after the registration period. If you are qualified, you will receive an email from the Welcome Point after April 11th.
Please note that the places are limited – first come, first served.
In case there are not enough people qualified for the training, or for any reasons beyond the organizers’ control, we reserve the right to change the date of the course or to cancel it.
For more details you may contact Welcome Point staff: firstname.lastname@example.org
Course implemented under Action II.2.3. “Support of the relocation process of employees from abroad by introducing solutions facilitating involvement of new foreign employees to work at UW and preparation to stay in Poland” of the Excellence Initiative – Research University (IDUB) at the University of Warsaw.