Last academic year you participated in large numbers in our online workshops, for which we would like to thank you very much. Each time there were opinions that you would like to meet live on campus. We also miss you, which is why this academic year we are starting with the first stationary workshops!
Our two ‘Onboarding at the University of Warsaw‘ workshops are dedicated to international students and PhD candidates, both those who start their studies at the University of Warsaw and those who do not fully understand the structure of the University.
The aim of the workshop is:
- acquainting the participants with the structure of the University of Warsaw, especially with offices and units that address different issues connected with students life;
- familiarizing participants with the rules and customs of communication in the academic environment in Poland, with particular emphasis on online communication;
- presentation of the DIVE model facilitating communication in a multicultural environment;
- familiarizing participants with the dimensions of culture that affect communication during classes at the university;
- exchange of experiences and discussion on specific situations related to studying at the University of Warsaw.
|Date||For whom?||Workshop regulations|
|30th September 2021,
10 am – 4:30 pm
|1st October 2021,
10 am – 4:30 pm
Workshops hours include a break.
Please note that these workshops are only dedicated to long-term students, not exchange students.
The Volunteer Centre of the University of Warsaw
address: Dobra 56/66 00-312 Warsaw (University of Warsaw Library Building – BUW)
To join the workshop please fill in the form:
Application deadlline: 21 st September, 12 pm.
Participation is completely free of charge.
In case of any questions please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com.
Please also join our FB event.
Please remember that the workshops are dedicated only to long-term students and not exchange students. If you are an exchange student, please check the offer of the International Relations Office.
‘Onboarding at University of Warsaw’ workshop (1st October) is organised within the Integrated Development Programme at the University of Warsaw and funded by European Social Fund. The objective, pursuing at the University of Warsaw between 2018-2022, is to develop competence of students and employees as well as implement the instruments which upgrade the management process of the University of Warsaw.