Do you ask yourself the following questions: Do I need to legalise my stay? What about pandemic regulations – are they still in force?
We all know that the subject of legalisation of stay in Poland might seem extremely complicated in the beginning! That’s why Welcome Point would like to invite all students for two informational meetings on legal issues concerning residence in Poland.
The meeting will be led by a specialist Łukasz Wieczorek, PhD, Dean’s Representative for Legalization of Stay, Faculty of Political Science and International Studies, Univeristy of Warsaw.
This year’s edition will be held online.
- Meeting conducted in English: 2nd June 2022, 2:00 pm.
- Meeting conducted in Polish: 9th June 2022, 2:00 pm.
The programme of both meetings includes:
- Legalisation of residence in Poland (visa, permanent residence permit)
- Differences between student visa and a temporary residence permit
- Procedure of application for a residence permit
- Taking up a job during studies
- Legalisation of stay after obtaining university diploma
- Polish descent and Card of the Pole holders’ rights
- Special solutions for foreigners caused by the outbreak of the coronavirus pandemic
The meeting is dedicated to students from non-EU countries.
To register for a meeting in English, click here. The application deadline is 1st June, 12.00 pm
To register for a meeting in Polish, click here. The application deadline is 1st June, 12.00 pm.
Should you have any questions, please write to: email@example.com