We are gladly inviting all the International employees of the University of Warsaw to join an online training to learn more about Polish Personal Income Taxes and and apply the knowledge you have received in practice when you file your tax return.
The general aim of the training:
To assist the UW International employees in acquiring the skills necessary to calculate personal income tax in Poland that are applicable to different employment contracts with the University of Warsaw.
During the course the participants will:
- Find out what the income tax obligations in Poland are;
- Learn methods of calculating personal income tax due;
- Practice filling out required tax returns;
- Exchange experiences on the subject of income taxation in Poland.
Teacher: Marek Żukowski, Faculty of Economic Sciences UW.
The course is taking place online:
on March 24th 2023, Friday, between 11 AM – 1.15 PM (CET) on the Zoom Platform.
How to sign up?
- In order to register, you will need to log into the Kampus Platform using your CAS account.
- Registration is available here: Polish Personal Income Taxes for International Employees – Online Training.
Registration will be closed on March 22nd 2023, at 12 pm.
Course implemented under Action II.2.3. “Support of the relocation process of employees from abroad by introducing solutions facilitating involvement of new foreign employees to work at UW and preparation to stay in Poland” of the “Excellence Initiative – Research University” (IDUB) Programme at the University of Warsaw.