It’s almost holiday, but Welcome Point has another offer for you. We invite you to our next workshop: ‘The art of public speaking’.
The aim of the workshop is:
- getting to know the structure of the presentation
- learning argumentation techniques
- formulating the purpose of the speech
- creating a speech plan
- influencing the audience by using appropriate argumentation techniques
- building audience engagement
- tailoring the message to the audience
WHEN? 13th-14th July 2021, 10:00 am. – 1:30 pm.
Please note that attendance during two days of workshops is required.
WHERE? If you qualify for the workshop, we will send you a link to the meeting.
Who can participate?
- 2nd and 3rd year students of first cycle (Bachelor’s degree)
- 4th and 5th year students of uniform Master studies
- students of second cycle (Master’s degree)
Hurry up! The places are limited.
To register to the course please fill in the form.
Application deadline: 4th July (Sunday) 2021, 12 pm.
You can find the workshop regulations here.
Please also join our FB event.
‘The art of public speaking’ workshop is organised within the Integrated Development Programme at the University of Warsaw and funded by European Social Fund. The objective, pursuing at the University of Warsaw between 2018-2022, is to develop competence of students and employees as well as implement the instruments which upgrade the management process of the University of Warsaw.