Welcome Point opens up applications for the last places in the Make it visible! – series of online workshops on the topics such as promotion and communication, cross-cultural skills and video making.
The workshops will be conducted by experienced trainers and project coordinators. Communication and promotion experts will also join us to share their knowledge and tips with you! The grand finale of the project will be a preparation of an official video promoting extracurricular activities among the academic community.
When and where?
Online meetings will take place every two weeks on Wednesdays afternoons, from March to May. Here you can find a detailed agenda. If you qualify for the workshop, we will send you a link to the online meeting platform.
This is definitely something for you if:
- you are interested in developing your skills such as teamwork, time management, creativity and intercultural awareness in the field of promotion and communication
- you are interested in developing your professional experience and broaden your knowledge
- you want to learn how to prepare and conduct promotion projects
- you are more like marathon runner than sprinter – project will last 3 months and your active attendance at meetings is essential for us
- you have free Wednesdays afternoons
How to join the project?
There is a two-step application process:
- First, fill in the registration form
Deadline: February 21, 2021 11:59 pm (23:59 CET)
- Secondly, we will invite chosen participants for the online interviews in order to get to know each other and present the details of the project
In case of any questions please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to join the project, but you’re busy on Wednesdays, contact us and let us know when you are available!
Please also join our FB event.