Do you ask yourself following questions: Do I need to legalize my stay? How can I do it? We all know that the subject of legalization of stay in Poland might seem extremely complicated in the beginning! That’s why Welcome Point would like to invite all students for two informational meetings on legal issues concerning residence in Poland.
Both meetings will be held on 17th of January 2020 (Friday) in Auditorium Maximum (hall “A”) at the Main Campus.
The meeting conducted in English will start at 12 p.m. and the meeting conducted in Polish will start at 14 p.m. Each meeting will last approximately one hour.
The programme of the meetings includes:
- Legalization of residence in Poland (visa, permanent residence permit)
- Differences between student visa and a temporary residence permit
- Procedure of application for a residence permit
- Taking up a job during studies
- Legalization of stay after obtaining university diploma
- Polish descent and Card of the Pole holders’ rights
Please register here (registration open until 14th of January):
meeting in English (12 p.m.)
meeting in Polish (2 p.m.)