Do you ask yourself the following questions: Do I need to legalise my stay? What about pandemic regulations – are they still in force?
We all know that the subject of legalisation of stay in Poland might seem extremely complicated in the beginning! That’s why Welcome Point would like to invite all international students and PhD Students for two informational meetings on legal issues concerning residence in Poland.
The meeting will be led by a specialist Dr Łukasz Wieczorek, Dean’s Representative for Legalization of Stay, Faculty of Political Science and International Studies, University of Warsaw.
This December edition will be held in person, in the Main Campus of the UW.
- Meeting conducted in Polish: 8th December 2022, 1.15 – 2.45 pm.
- Meeting conducted in English: 15th December 2022, 1.15 – 2.45 pm.
The programme of both meetings includes:
- Legalisation of residence in Poland (visa, permanent residence permit)
- Procedure of application for a residence permit
- Polish descent and Card of the Pole holders’ rights
- Special solutions for foreigners caused by the outbreak of the coronavirus pandemic
The meetings are specifically dedicated to students from non-EU countries.
To register for a meeting in Polish, click here. The application deadline is 2nd December, 10.00 am
To register for a meeting in English, click here.The application deadline is 9th December, 10.00 am
Should you have any questions, please write to: email@example.com